The Wedding Hair
Amy wore her wedding hair with loose curls with half of it pinned up. I back combed the top section to create a little extra volume and pinned her tiara into place. The three Bridesmaids all went for different wedding hairstyles, but they all had curls and sections pinned up to ensure they tied in with the Bride's hairstyle.
The Wedding Make up
Amy's Wedding Make up was very natural looking, and had a subtle smokey look on her eyes to accentuate the shape and colour of her eyes. I used MAC make up products on Amy to create that timeless classic wedding look that accentuates all of her natural beauty without making her look too 'made up'.
The Excellent Wedding Suppliers
Here are some links to the suppliers that made Amy and Anthony's Wedding such a huge success - I love working with these guys, they do such a fab job!
- Waterhead Hotel Ambleside - http://englishlakes.co.uk/hotels/lake-district-hotels/ambleside-hotels/waterhead-hotel/
- Lorna Coates Photography - http://www.lornacoatesphotography.co.uk
- Valerie Anns Florist - Windermere - http://www.valerieannsflorist.co.uk
- DJ Gary Mills - http://www.djgarymills.co.uk
- Wedding Singer Howard Wing - http://www.howardwing.co.uk
- Michael Coates - Clay Pigeon Shooting at The Wild Boar - +44 7814 030249